Wow! I had no idea how huge this blogging world is. I had my list of blogs that I read daily (see side bar) and that was pretty much it. Since I have been blogging (a whopping three post) my eyes have been opened in awe. I can seriously spend HOURS on here reading all the different blogs out there-I love it, but at the same time, my house does not get cleaned. Ooops! I am in the Pacific Northwest and we are having a horrible heatwave-the last thing I feel like doing is cleaning in 90 plus degree weather WITHOUT AN AC!! I have spent all-day-long on here. I am addicted. I feel as if I just got off the bus and landed in the heart of Manhattan. I have no idea where to go,what to see. So many different things to do with my own blog, so many other blogs I have not even read yet, just bookmarked. I have a question for some of the old timers around here...if I may ask.
How does everyone get their blogs looking so cute and personal? Do you that yourself? I love all the different headers and buttons I see...sooo cute!!
While reading my daily dose of favorite blogs, I was pleasantly surprised to see I was mentioned in http://howtosurvivelifeinthesuburbs.blogspot.com/ post. I was probably just a little too excited about that. Anyhow......
Here’s how it works: USE ONLY ONE WORD!
It’s not as easy as you might think. Copy and change the answers to suit you and pass it on. It’s really hard to use only one-word answers.
1. Where is your cell phone? purse
2. Your hair? black
3. Your mother? two
4. Your father? comedian
5. Your favorite food? hamburgers
6. Your dream last night? Twilight
7. Your favorite drink? coffee
8. Your dream/goal? published
9. What room are you in? computer
10. Your hobby? writing
11. Your fear? kidnapped
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? successful
13. Where were you last night? here
14. Something that you aren’t? patient
15. Muffins? carbs
16. Wish list item? Edward Cullen
17. Where did you grow up? New York
18. Last thing you did? this
19. What are you wearing? skirt
20. Your TV? Barney
21. Your pets? cat
22. Friends? ehh
23. Your life? hectic
24. Your mood? HOT
25. Missing someone? nope
26. Vehicle? yes
27. Something you’re not wearing? shoes
28. Your favorite store? Fred Meyer
29. Your favorite color? pink
30. When was the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? ?
32. Your best friend? dorky
33. One place that I go to over and over? crazy
34. One person who emails me regularly? Dad
35. Favorite place to eat? bed
Since I am still learning how all this works, I will nominate everyone who is reading this and has not yet played along in their own blog to do so now!!! Have fun and Happy Blogging!
Important General Knowledge Information
2 years ago